For many of us, coffee is just a morning drink. We use coffee as a “tool” that provide energy to our body! But then there is a question that how many of us know about the healing power of coffee or the benefits that we get from our dear morning drink, coffee?
Well, without waiting more, let’s get into it!
Before we begin, let’s have a look at the stats of consumption of coffee. According to the survey, the average consumption of coffee per person in the USA is 3 cups a day and 2,250,000,000 cups of coffee are consumed worldwide daily.
BENEFITS OF COFFEE
According to a survey done by BBC News, having 3 to 4 cups of coffee per day reduces the risk of having cancer and liver disease. Not only this, it also reduces the risk of Type II Diabetes by 9%. There was a study done by the researchers of Korea which state that if you drink up to 5 cups of coffee daily you are less likely to have the heart disease. Another study shows that people who drink coffee have less chance of dying at the premature age, from the diseases like cancer, diabetes and heart problems. Basically, coffee increases your lifespan as it reduces a lot of dying risks!
Black coffee might not be having that good taste but it prevents your tooth from getting into the relationship with cavities.
If you are a gym going person and do a lot of workouts, coffee will help you out by overcoming the muscle pain up to almost 50% caused by intense workout. And if we talk about the mental health, coffee drinkers reduce the chance of having depression by 20%. 20 to 40 grams of fiber intake is a must for every person and coffee helps you by contributing 2 grams per cup.
Now we all know that coffee helps us in reducing a lot of health risks but it does not mean that we can replace medicines with coffee or can take medicines along with it. Taking medicines with the coffee can cause a lot of side effects like increase in the heartbeat, headache etc. So be careful if you are a coffee lover and on medication.
6 benefits of coffee
- it keeps your reproductive system more than happy
- it reduces the risk of developing diabetes
- it protects your brain from Alzheimer and dementia
- it not only makes your reproductive system happy but your skin as well
- with diabetes, it even reduces the chances of oral cancer
- it strengthens your DNA and your muscles
why should we consume coffee?
- It boosts your short-term memory
- It has a lot of healthy antioxidants
- fights against cognitive decline
- Keeps your heart healthy
- It is one of the biggest reasons why your liver smiles, lowers chances of liver cancer, alcoholic cirrhosis.
- It helps in improving your performance
- It controls depression
Coffee for sure has a lot of reasons to drink but that does not mean that you should drink a lot of coffee every day, drink moderate about of coffee and stay healthy